Sunday 25 October 2009

Resurrected and decisions made


Grateful thanks to Micky (no link provided, 'cos u all follow him anyway) for the many posts he made regarding my "disappearance".
All three of my blogs on blogspot were deleted, not by me, nor by google, but by someone who shall only be referred to as that "little bugger"

Giggle has graciously allowed me to recreate this blog, and it will be started from scratch, since all backups were also deleted by that little bugger above (and well he might hide his face).

My Technoblog wasn't doing much anyway, so I'm not going to recreate it. Any issues with blogger, either leave a comment or mail me at privatebaz@live.co.uk

The Cyber Bullying blog ( an issue which I feel strongly about, and was a co-authored blog) could not be restored on blogger (WMX verification issues - any advice?), so has been moved to Nibblebit. At this point, I have restored all the posts, but no comments, and the links to other useful resources still need to be sorted out.

Thank you to those who have already re-followed this blog, despite its non-content - it is appreciated.

Thanks also to those who have already followed my Cyber Bullying blog.
Check it out from either of the links in this post, or by clicking on the No Tolerance logo on the sidebar.

I may have appeared to disappear (if that makes sense), but I haven't.

2 comments:

Dr Mandragora said...

Well, what odd circumstances, but I am glad all is sorted out now. Or as sorted as it's going to get, I imagine.

Welcome back, even though you were never gone though it appeared as if you were due to the shenanigans of a little bugger.
;)

Anonymous said...

後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮後宮