Sunday 15 August 2010

Who's on holiday?


So far so good. Mum's been in Tenerife since Tuesday, and so far, no issues.
The Boy Wonder has been very pleasant, and actually asks me if it's OK to do things!
He's had a couple of mates stay over for two nights this week, (by arrangement / discussion, as opposed to telling me they were staying), what a difference!
Right now, he's stopping with one of his mates - Oh heavenly bliss! - but keeps phoning for things - more clothes etc. and today ffs, could I take the TV over!
Still, tonight I rang him to find out when he's coming back home, and he actually seemed concerned that I was OK on my own. How little do children know! lol. Loving it!

Luv 2 all,
Baz

PS Not commented on all you comments on previous posts, but they are appreciated.
&Just - re your question - somewhere between - I'm a beautiful beast!

3 comments:

Just said...

lmao ... thanks Baz for answering ... really glad things are going well for yall... still laughing...at your answer!!! Yes we all need those breaks ... lol maybe that why less of are young die.... than other species lol ....Enjoy it Baz enjoy it lol you Beautiful beast lol!!!

lazyboy43 said...

Glad to hear there's been some progress. I hope the trend continues. If there's THAT much improvement, then you must really be making an impact. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hmn yes - Hello Slave!

But of course the Boy Wonder must feel pretty relaxed and more (?) because otherwise he wouldn't be ringing up so much or asking to see you (without actually admitting anything of course).

I guess he might eventually run out of excuses to get you to go and see him.